On April 22, 1970, 20 million Americans protested disregard for the environment and demanded a healthier path for our planet. This April 22 marks the 50th anniversary of that first Earth Day. Citizens worldwide will participate in the event — themed “climate action” this year. When people collectively make small changes, it adds up to a big difference. But with the forecast dire — as many are quick to point out, like teen activist Greta Thunberg — we have a long way to go to create a sustainable future. To help, take a look at ten tips for going green in the Digital Edition of the Spring 2020 Issue of WellesleyWeston Magazine.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on