Corrine Hansen Taylor has a three-pronged goal she tries to meet every day: Do some-thing productive, do something that makes someone else happy, and do something fun and creative. This year, she’s been achieving that goal with her Squares of Love project, in which she and her best friend from college committed to making a total of twenty 20-inch by 20-inch paintings. Read about how these paintings represent more than a goal in the Digital Edition of the Winter 2020/2021 Issue of WellesleyWeston Maagazine.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on