Many of us continue to agree that reality bites. There still hasn’t been a return to “normal” as we knew it. But one group that is largely better prepared to gracefully handle the new state of pandemic living is teenagers. The old stereotypes of teens as moody, rebellious, and disengaged couldn’t be further from the truth — their truth. Globally and locally, a youthquake is meeting the challenges of a quickly shifting world with resilience, positivity, and a can-do attitude. Meet a few of the young humanists in our community who are deploying new solutions to new problems in the Digital Edition of the Summer 2021 Issue of WellesleyWeston Magazine.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on