The Women’s Community League of Weston (WCL) is kicking off its annual membership drive. The group has completed an extraordinary year of social activities and philanthropic efforts despite the pandemic – and fairer weather is ahead! Members of the WCL are more committed than ever to the League’s mission of providing social, philanthropic, and educational benefits to the Weston community. Those seeking to strengthen their connections to other dynamic women can get more information and join/renew at wclweston.org.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on