The poet and scholar Anne Carson has exhilarated East Coast audiences with live mash-ups of poetry, dance, and performance art, drawing fans such as Lou Reed and Laurie Anderson. On April 24, 2010 at 8:00 pm, the Newhouse Center for the Humanities brings two of Carson’s best-known collaborations, Bracko and Cassandra Float Can, to Jewett Auditorium at Wellesley College. For more information, visit www.wellesley.edu/NCH or call 781.283.2698.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on