Daniel Asa Rose, author of Larry’s Kidney: Being the True Story of How I Found Myself in China with my Black-Sheep Cousin and his Mail-Order Bride, Skirting the Law to Get Him a Transplant…and Save His Life, will discuss his book at 7:30 on Wednesday, January 13 at the Weston Public Library.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on