Kelley Tuthill and Susan Wornick of WCVB-TV5 will co-host the fourth annual Kelley for Ellie to benefit The Ellie Fund featuring a cocktail reception and fashion show featuring the women newscasters of Channel 5 and a live auction that raises “$20,000 in 20 minutes.” The event will be held at the Boston Harbor Hotel’s Wharf Room at 70 Rowes Wharf on Monday, June 7th at 6:30 PM. Tickets are $125. Following Kelley Tuthill’s diagnosis of breast cancer in 2006, Susan Wornick and Kelley’s friends, family and colleagues created Kelley for Ellie as a way to pay tribute to Kelley for her dedication to helping others battling breast cancer. The event is now an inspiring and entertaining celebration of hope and triumph celebrating all women fighting breast cancer. For more information, visit www.elliefund.org.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on