The Concord Kitchen Tour will be held on Saturday, September 25th from 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Event coordinators Carroll Sandel and Sandy Folk have selected seven unique kitchens based on their originality, beauty, and functionality of design. Tickets may be purchased in advance for $20 online at www.trinityconcord.org or on the day of the Tour for $25. For more information, e-mail Carroll Sandel at email@example.com. Proceeds will go toward publishing Trinity Episcopal Church’s Gathering Around the Table cookbook.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on