“… If you ask me, upstate New York is an underappreciated gem, rich with scenic beauty and abundant water. Over the past 15 years or so, it’s been rediscov-ered. Economically hard-hit areas are fighting back. Vintners, chefs, and innkeepers are earning glowing press reviews. Yet, in many places, a nostalgic small-town feel remains.New York State has opened a $5 million Finger Lakes Welcome Center in Geneva, New York to meet the growing interest.” See what awaits you there in the Digital Edition of the Summer 2020 Issue of WellesleyWeston Magazine.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on