On May 15th the Friends of the Bacon Free Library, located in South Natick, will host a kitchen tour to benefit the town’s beloved, historical library. The tour will take place between noon and 4:00 pm and will feature six kitchens in South Natick and Dover that range from gourmet to eclectic to elegant to historical. In addition, each home will feature a culinary or craft boutique from a local vendor.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on