Trina Macchi and Leslie Mann of Hallmark Sotheby’s International Realty are kicking off the holidays with a Shopping Soiree to benefit the ArtbeCAUSE Breast Cancer Foundation. This nonprofit organization supports some of today’s most innovative researchers looking to eradicate breast cancer. Wellesley-based Lyn Evans Potpourri Designs will be hosting a fashion show at the event, and will join Wellesley boutiques French Lessons Boutique and Ceri Boutique in selling their stunning fashions at the event.
To be held 6:30-9:30pm on Thursday, November 18, 2010, the event will be an evening of fashion, fun, spirits, and more. Visitors can tour one of Hopkinton’s most admired historic estate homes, 52 Hayden Rowe in Hopkinton, an Italianate Victorian home, which is currently on the market; enjoy delicious wines; peruse the latest fashions, jewelry, and home décor—and enter to win fabulous door prizes and raffle items, including a pendant and earrings from Tiffany & Co.
Many area businesses have come together to support the evening’s festivities. Rick Scherer of The Bank of Canton, Ball Financial Services, and Complements Art Gallery have generously signed on as premier event sponsors.
Some of the vendors who will be selling their wares at the event include:
Lyn Evans Potpourri Designs of Wellesley, Westborough, and Concord (upscale woman’s apparel and accessories)
- French Lessons Boutique of Wellesley (upscale women’s clothing)
- The Nagi Collection of Stoughton (jewelry)
- Coral Belles of Boston (handmade children’s clothing)
- Complements Art Gallery of Warwick, RI
- Double Dipped Chocolates of Framingham (Kosher specialty chocolates)
- Becky Oh! of Portsmouth, New Hampshire (custom handbags)
- Ceri Boutique of Wellesley (fashion boutique)
- Isla’s Nursery of Hingham (upscale vintage organic baby boutique)
- The Grapevine of Holliston (eclectic gifts)
- Pure Intentions of Hopkinton (Arbonne botanical skin care and beauty products)
- Museum of Fine Hearts (handpainted heart pendants)
- Stylist Catherine Applegate (gorgeous clothing from Etcetera Collection and eco-friendly yoga accessories from PLANK Designs)
Some of the many raffle and door prizes donated include:
- Earrings & a pendant from Tiffany & Co
- Wave Radio II from Bose Corporation
- Custom made children’s holiday dress from Coral Belles
- Landscape design consulting with Certified Garden Designer Lauren L. Miklavic of Wellesley
- One-night stay at Emerson Inn by the Sea in Rockport
“We’re pleased to be included in such a festive event to support the ArtbeCause Breast Cancer Foundation,” said Lyn Evans Shotkus, president of Lyn Evans Potpourri Designs. “Thank you for the opportunity to help fight against breast cancer and to finally find a cure.”
“We are deeply honored to support the ArtbeCAUSE Breast Cancer Foundation,” said Trina Macchi, Realtor with Hallmark Sotheby’s International Realty. “They not only fund critical research, but serve as a voice of hope and support for those battling this disease. We’re so thrilled with the generosity of community businesses who stepped forward to help in the fight to eliminate breast cancer once and for all. We’re especially thankful to the owners of 52 Hayden Rowe for welcoming us into their beautiful home for this wonderful cause.”
To buy tickets: Make a donation of $35.00 or more at www.artbecause.org and you’ll be added to the guest list.
To learn more about 52 Hayden Rowe, Hopkinton: For a private tour of this beautiful historic home, listed for sale at $1,399,999, please contact listing agent Trina Macchi at 508-509-4236 or email@example.com.