Wellesley resident and architect Jacob Lilley’s Concord carriage house is featured in the new book, Haus & Auto Internationale Projekte, (Callwey Press 2013). This German publication highlights select buildings worldwide from ultra-modern to traditional. For more information on this project or others please contact JL Architects, Inc. at 781.431.6100 or visit www.jlaarchitects.com.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on