As president and CEO of Boston Medical Center, Kate Walsh of Wellesley, MA, oversees one of the region’s largest health care systems. Kate is an active member of the community serving on the Boards of several organizations and received the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce’s 2014 Pinnacle Award for Excellence in Health Care, Arts & Education. Join co-chairs Pattie Bishop and Mariann Youniss for lunch with Kate on April 30, at the Wellesley Country Club. To RSVP, please call 617-414-5577.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on