On Thursday, March 18 at 7 pm, Sean P. Murphy will trace the history of corruption in Bay State politics. Murphy has been an investigative reporter and editor at the Boston Globe for 20 years. The lecture will be held in the Wakeline Room of the Wellesley Main Library. Free and open to the public. Generously sponsored by the Friends of the Wellesley Free Libraries.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on