Lyn Evans Potpourri Designs in Wellesley and Circle of Hope , a non-profit organization dedicated to providing clothing to homeless individuals and families within the Greater Boston area, have partnered to host a charitable fashion event. Lyn Evans Potpourri Designs is hosting a ‘Spring Cleaning’ event through Saturday, March 15th. The event urges customers to bring in gently used clothing for donation to Circle of Hope. In return, the customer is offered 10% off their purchase of regular price merchandise. Clothing collection will continue throughout the week until March 23rd.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on