WellesleyWeston Magazine writer Janet Mendelsohn, a travel writer for the Boston Globe, will give tips for day trips and vacations in Maine at Barnes & Noble in Framingham on Thursday, July 21 at 7:00 pm. Janet will sign copies of her book, Maine’s Museums: Art, Oddities & Artifacts (Countryman Press) and tell us about intriguing collections of fine and folk art, maritime and local history, and exhibits that are just plain strange, as well as fun museums for children and several special activity programs for children and adults. Barnes & Noble is located at 1 Worcester Road in Framingham. For more information, visit http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/3103942.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on