Join the American Cancer Society in the fight against breast cancer at its 18th annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5 mile walk on Sunday, October 3, 2010 starting at the DCR Hatch Memorial Shell on the Charles River Esplanade in Boston. Registration and rolling start are set for 8:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m. This inspiring event unites the entire community to honor and celebrate breast cancer survivors, save lives, and create more birthdays by helping people stay well and get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back against cancer. Every step you take lights more birthday candles. To form a team, register, or for more information, visit www.cancer.org/stridesonline, call 1-800-ACS-2345.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on