Natick Visiting Nurse Association (Natick VNA), the area’s premier free-standing, not-for-profit home health care agency, today announced that its 10th annual Fresh Taste benefit will take place on Thursday, October 13, 2016 from 6pm until 9pm at Elm Bank Reservation, Wellesley.
Fresh Taste will raise funds to support the Natick VNA in its endeavor to provide home health care to individuals throughout MetroWest, regardless of their ability to pay. Funds will be raised through a live and silent auction, ticket sales and sponsorships. Event co-chairs are Sunny Stich and Amy Wood Schelleng, both of Natick. WCVB news anchor Ben Simmoneau will serve as event emcee.
To date, Platinum sponsors include Fifth Avenue Liquors, Framingham; and Wellesley Bank Charitable Foundation, Wellesley.
Participating restaurants include:
• 3 Squares and Sweet Basil, Needham
• Avenue, Medfield
• Bocado, Wellesley and Worcester
• Boston Gourmet Chefs, Framingham
• Brio Tuscan Grille, Chestnut Hill
• British Beer Co., Framingham
• Captain Marden’s Seafood, Juniper and The Cottage, Wellesley
• Central Wharf, Boston
• Coach Grill, Wayland
• Heritage of Sherborn
• Jack’s Abby, Framingham
• Mac’s Seafood, Wellfleet
• Minerva Indian Cuisine, Natick and Norwood
• Oma’s Austrian Cakes and Cookies, Framingham
• Peet’s Coffee & Tea
• The Chubby Chickpea, Canton
• The Fireplace, Brookline
• Tomasso, Southborough
• Water Fresh Farm, Hopkinton
• Zaftig’s, Natick and Brookline
Tickets to the event are $75, and all proceeds will benefit Natick VNA. Event sponsorships are still available. Ticket, sponsorship and event information can be found on the Fresh Taste website: www.FreshTasteNVNA.org.
Natick VNA provides services to individuals in the following communities: Ashland, Auburndale, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Natick, Needham, Newton, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, Wellesley, Westborough, and Weston.