Wellesley/Needham Retirement Community North Hill Recognized with Six National Mature Media Awards
Local retirement community North Hill has been recognized with six awards in a national competition honoring the best marketing and communications produced for older adults. North Hill received a Gold award in the National Mature Media Awards Brochures category, three Silver awards for digital strategy, website and direct mail, and two Bronze awards for web site design and special events marketing.
“It’s an honor to see our efforts to create dynamic communications for older adults recognized for excellence,” said Kevin Burke, Chief Executive Officer.
The winning entries included:
· GOLD – True North Brochure. View online at http://bit.ly/12aZCQc.
· SILVER – Social Media/Integrated Digital Approach, which includes a blog (http://blog.northhill.org), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/northhill.org), and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/northhillweb)
· SILVER – Website (www.northhill.org)
· SILVER – Direct Mail, for the True North Course Catalog. View the most recent edition at http://bit.ly/Iikv5L.
· BRONZE – Web site design (www.northhill.org)
· BRONZE – True North Courses & Events program, developed by North Hill and experiential marketing specialist Compass Eight. View current offerings at http://www.northhill.org/north-hill-courses-and-events
Marketing agency Creating Results, LLC was involved in the design and production of all winning entries pieces.
The awards program, presented by the Mature Market Resource Center, a national clearinghouse for the senior market, is the largest program of its kind. The awards were created to annually recognize the best materials produced for those who are 50 and older, the nation’s fastest-growing population group. Gold, Silver, Bronze and Merit awards in 37 categories were chosen from nearly 1,000 entries.
ABOUT NORTH HILL: North Hill provides opportunities for vibrant living from its campus on the Wellesley/Needham line. Founded in 1984, a combination of location, the innovative Lifecare financial model and exceptional quality in healthcare and hospitality service have made North Hill one of the most sought-after retirement communities in Massachusetts. The North Hill vision is to be the leading provider of the most progressive, personalized healthcare and hospitality services to older adults in the Northeast. To learn more, visit www.NorthHill.org .