Lovelane Special Needs Horseback Riding is holding The Susan McDaniel Run for Lovelane. Last year the USATF sanctioned race drew over 350 runner/walkers/kids racers and several dozen diaper dashers! The fun family event is Sunday, June 13, 2010, at noon at Town Hall in Weston. The event is named in memory of Susan McDaniel, one of Lovelane’s extraordinary students.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on