My cycling friends are talking about the Rodman Ride for Kids to take place on Saturday, September 26th. More than 1000 riders will meet in Foxboro to head out on a 25-,50- or 100-mile ride throughout southeastern Massachusetts. One of the largest athletic fundraisers in New England, The Rodman Ride benefits 20 non-profits serving youth throughout the state. Riders can sign up as individuals or as a team and choose the organization they would like their pledges to support. Two of the organizations on the list, Birthday Wishes and Cradles to Crayons, were recently featured in WellesleyWeston Magazine. The Ride underwrites all expenses so you can be sure that all of the money you raise will go directly to kids in need. My sources tell me that all of the routes are fairly flat and there is plenty of good support along the way. For more information about riding or sponsoring a rider, visit www.rodmanrideforkids.org.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on