WHAT: California-based home décor brand Serena & Lily will open their first Boston area design shop, The Serena & Lily Chestnut Hill Design Shop, tomorrow, Friday, 9/13/19, at 10:00 a.m.
WHEN: Friday, September 13, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
WHERE: Chestnut Hill Square, 220 Boylston Street, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts 02467
- From Friday, September 13th through Sunday, September 15th, a portion of Grand Opening weekend sales will benefit The Ellie Fund, a Boston-based nonprofit whose mission is to provide essential support services for breast cancer patients.
- Serena & Lily shoppers will enjoy drinks, light bites and special welcome gifts throughout the weekend.
- The first 50 shoppers on Friday, September 13th will receive a flower bouquet.
The Serena & Lily Chestnut Hill Design Shop will showcase a carefully curated collection of artworks by local New England artists including Maine-based painters Laurie Fisher and Sarah Madeira Day and Nantucket photographer Lauren Marttila, among others. The store will blend design inspirations from the Cape and Islands to the rolling hills of the Berkshires, with brass, shiplap and driftwood accents, among others. A children’s playhouse will showcase vignettes of a Serena & Lily-inspired New England home adorned with Serena & Lily’s Westwind Toile wallpaper, a classic toile with coastal California influences.
Key Features of the Serena & Lily Chestnut Hill Design Shop:
- 4,200 square-foot design shop will utilize room vignettes to display every style from Serena & Lily’s signature bedding, wallpaper, rug collections and a curated assortment of furniture, lighting, upholstery and décor.
- An extensive swatch wall featuring more than 300 original Serena & Lily textile designs.
- A rotating art gallery of original works from the company’s ever-evolving Art Collection, highlighting local Boston artists.
- The Design Shop will offer guests the chance to work one-on-one with Serena & Lily’s expert in-house design advisors to explore styling options and bring their vision to life, with complimentary in-home design consultations available.
- A creative workspace for interior designers, open for private appointments, client meetings and presentations during and outside of regular business hours.
Just minutes from downtown Boston, the Chestnut Hill Design Shop will be Serena & Lily’s eleventh location.
About Serena & Lily
Founded in 2003, Serena & Lily brings a fresh California spirit to the home. Known for its mix of original and curated designs, the brand inspires customers to cultivate their own personal style and express it with confidence. The Serena & Lily look is casual yet sophisticated, with a decidedly coastal sensibility. Categories include custom furniture, bedding, rugs, pillows, wallpaper, lighting, dining and outdoor. There are ten design shops located in San Francisco, East Hampton, Los Angeles, Westport, Newport Beach, Atlanta, Summit, Chicago, Dallas and Pacific Palisades. The company is headquartered in Sausalito, California. Please visit www.SerenaandLily.com for more information or to explore the collection.