On Thursday, May 19th, 2016 from 6:30pm to 9:00pm, join The Boston Children’s Hospital League and IMPULSE by Adamas Fine Jewelry for the third annual Sip, Savor, Sparkle Shopping event! This complimentary event is the perfect combination of friendship and philanthropy open to League members, friends and neighbors.
In previous years the event has welcomed over 100 women from the Wellesley, Weston, Natick, Needham, Newton and Wayland areas for a wonderful ladies night out event! The event will celebrate the success of the “Shop Wellesley Day” (held on Wednesday May 18th) and will take place at the IMPULSE showroom at Linden Square in Wellesley, MA.
- The Event Society and MS Walker will design and donate a signature surprise cocktail for all guests.
- Guests will have the opportunity to meet Lisa Pierpoint, editor-in-chief of Boston Common Magazine. Lisa is a three-time Emmy Award-winning producer. Over her 15-year tenure at Chronicle on WCVB-TV, the ABC affiliate in Boston, she produced shows on art theft and autism, the death penalty, last chance schools for troubled teens and more.
- Guests will enjoy the IMPULSE jewelry showroom and have the opportunity to take part in an entirely new kind of shopping experience where they can select from their favorite fashion-forward pieces from a collection of stunning and stylish designs. IMPULSE offers exclusive designer jewelry collections from well-known artists as well as newly discovered names. Each unique piece is hand-made and crafted by some of the most talented jewelry designers in the world. Not only will shoppers find gorgeous and fashionable pieces for themselves, they can discover unique selections for friends and family. 20% of all purchases will be donated to the League.
- Receive a mini makeover and find your perfect lipstick shade for summer compliments of the Armani Lipstick Bar, for all those looking for the perfect shade of lipstick for the summer season!
- Also, all attendees will have a chance to win one of several beautiful raffle items donated by some of the Shop Wellesley participating stores! 100% of the proceeds from the raffle will also benefit BCHL.
- The 2016 BCHL bracelet designed by famed jewelry maker Sisco Berluti which will be unveiled and available for purchase on May 19th only! 100% of the proceeds from bracelet sales will support Boston Children’s Hospital League and one of BCHL’s projects, The Center for Young Woman’s Health.
For more information, please call 781.416.1800 or visit here.