Celebrate the works of The Home for Little Wanderers’ brightest artists at the Voices & Visions gala on Wednesday, May 23, 2012, Seaport World Trade Center, Boston. This fundraiser features an exhibit of visual arts and creative writing pieces by children in The Home’s many programs. In addition to the art exhibit, highlights include a cocktail reception, silent auction, dinner, program and recognition of special guests Robert K. Sheridan, President and CEO, SBLI and Virginia Griffin, Watson’s Candies.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on