The Wellesley Historical Society is launching a brand new historic walking tour: The Rise and Fall of Industry in Lower Falls. The tour will meet at the rear of Starbucks, 2322 Washington Street, Newton Lower Falls at 9:30 A.M. on Saturday, November 1 and Thursday, November 13. A one-mile walking tour that will last for 1.5 hours, it is best suited for adults and interested teens. The cost is $5 per person, and free for members of the Wellesley Historical Society. For more information or to reserve your spot, call (781) 235-6690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on