Longfellow’s Wayside Inn in Subdury will hold its annual ‘Wooly Ways in Olden Days’ on Sunday May 20, from 11:30am to 3:30pm on the front lawn of the historic inn. No reservations are required for this free, old fashioned sheep-shearing and early textiles demonstration event, presented by the Museum Services Department at Longfellow’s Wayside Inn, The Boston Area Spinners and Dyers, and The American Textile History Museum in Lowell. Other area experts will also be on hand to demonstrate a variety of crafts including colonial clothes making, wool carding, dyeing, spinning and weaving, flax processing, lace making, and much more! No dogs, please! For more information visit www.wayside.org/events.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on