French Lessons, located at Linden Square in Wellesley, will host a book signing event on Tuesday, May 18th at 6:30 p.m. With her new book set in Wellesley, best-selling author Emily Giffin will be at French Lessons to sign copies of Heart of the Matter and mingle with guests. Food and beverages will be provided, and customers will receive 15 percent off their purchases. Giffin’s book features a young boy who is badly burned in an accident and treated at Children’s Hospital in Boston. French Lessons will donate 10 percent of their sales from the evening to MGH Children’s Hospital. Come meet the best-selling author, enjoy a glass of champagne, receive a discount on wonderful spring merchandise, and help support Children’s Hospital.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on