Charles River School will host a screening on January 20 at 7 PM of the film “Most Likely to Succeed” which examines the history of education and the growing shortcomings of America’s school system in today’s innovative world. Education Week called the film “among the best edu-documentaries ever produced,” and it’s an official selection of many of the nation’s top film festivals including the prestigious 2015 Sundance Film Festival and Tribeca Film Festival. This screening is free of charge and open to the public. To register, visit www.charlesriverschool.org and look for the event in the News section on the homepage.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on