Dan K. Gordon Landscape Architects was recently recognized by the Boston Society of Landscape Architects (BSLA) for their outstanding work on the Earl Major Estate in Newton. The Wellesley firm earned a Merit Award in the Design/Residential and Garden category for their “outstanding quality, craftsmanship, creativity and artistry.” BSLA’s long-established and highly regarded annual awards program recognizes members’ excellence in diverse practices. Winning projects reflect the careful stewardship, wise planning, and artful design of the cultural and natural environment.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on