This fall the Davis Museum and Cultural Center at Wellesley College offers a series of talks and workshops in conjunction with exhibits currently on view at the museum: Cell Tango and 21 Etchings and Poems (through December 13, 2009); Christine Hiebert’s Reconnaissance: Three Wall Drawings; and Michael Singer’s Ritual Series/Retelling, (through summer 2010). All programs are FREE and open to the public. For more information visit www.davismuseum.wellesley.edu or call 781.283.2051.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on