DeScenza Diamonds Framingham kicked off their upcoming 100th Anniversary year with a holiday Open House on Thursday, December 4th. The 4th generation family business was founded in 1915 by Al DeScenza and is currently owned and managed by his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. The Framingham festivities were hosted by DeScenza Diamonds President, Neil MacIsaac and his wife Mary, as well as store manager, Siobhan O’Brien. Almost 200 customers were in attendance and enjoyed refreshments by The Melting Pot and Tastings of Framingham. Raffle prizes and 100th Anniversary gift tote bags helped make the night especially festive!
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on