Hope and Comfort, Inc., founded by Weston residents Jeff and Loren Feingold, provides basic personal hygiene products and toiletries for homeless and needy children and adults. Read about the non-profit organization’s important work in the Fall issue of WellesleyWeston Magazine.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on