Weston resident Dava Muramatsu has opened a new boutique in Sudbury called MATSU. MATSU offers unique clothing from stylish basics to modern knits for the contemporary-minded woman, healing gems and jewelry from her beloved jewelry line called Nymph, select gifts for the home, and lifestyle products that enhance and stimulate body, environment, and soul. For more information, see the store’s website at davamuramatsu.com or visit 92 Boston Post Road. You can also call 781.609.2022.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on