Montrose School in Medfield offers a dynamic summer learning experience for girls entering grades 4-12: Summer Program at Montrose, where girls build mastery, momentum and memories. Through week-long courses, students of all levels and abilities can focus on topics ranging from SAT Prep to fitness, anthropology to painting, writing to mathematics to college admissions. Courses are held July 14 through August 15. To learn more and to register online visit www.montroseschool.org/summerprogram.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on