Signature event to raise funds to provide home health care to individuals in MetroWest
The Natick Visiting Nurse Association (Natick VNA), the area’s premier free-standing, not-for-profit home health care agency, today announced that its 8th annual Fresh Taste benefit will take place on Thursday, June 19, 2014 from 6pm until 9pm at Elm Bank Reservation, Wellesley.
Former WCVB anchor Susan Wornick will host the event, which will raise funds to support the Natick VNA in its endeavor to provide home health care to individuals throughout MetroWest, regardless of their ability to pay. Funds will be raised through sponsorships, ticket sales, on-site donations and through a live and silent auction. Last year, Fresh Taste raised more than $60,000.
Additionally, the winning ticket for a six-day/five-night round-trip for two to Carmel, CA, will be drawn and announced at the event. The Natick VNA is raffling a trip for two that includes airport transportation, air fare, car service, tickets to the 26th Annual Taste of Carmel, overnight accommodations and more.
Wellesley Bank Charitable Foundation is the event’s Platinum Sponsor.
The following featured restaurants include:
• Belkin Family Lookout Farm, Natick – John Burns
• Captain Marden’s Seafoods/The Cod Squad Food Truck, Wellesley – Brian Sway
• The Cottage, Wellesley – John Wolfe
• Dorset Café, Wellesley – Sue Khudairi
• The Fireplace, Brookline – Jim Solomon
• Fifth Avenue Liquors, Framingham
• Fresh City of Natick
• Jack’s Abby Brewing, Framingham
• The Local, Wellesley – Brian Counihan
• Mac’s Seafood, Wellfleet
• Neiman Marcus Café, Natick – Joseph Lewi
• Pantry Restaurant, Natick – Alastair McLean
• Peet’s Coffee and Tea, Wellesley
• The Sherborn Inn, Sherborn – Gregory Talmont
• Sweet Basil, Needham – David Becker
• Water Fresh Farm, Hopkinton – Russell Thiel
• Whitney Place Assisted Living Residences, Natick – John Pestana and Christopher Norton
• Whole Foods Market/Wellesley
• Zaftig’s, Brookline and Natick – Miguel Linares
Tickets to the event are $75, and all proceeds will benefit the Natick VNA. Event sponsorships are available. Admission, sponsorship and Taste of Carmel information can be found at www.natickvna.org.
The Natick VNA provides services to individuals in the following communities: Ashland, Auburndale, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Natick, Needham, Newton, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, Wellesley, Westborough, and Weston.
The Natick VNA is located at 209 West Central Street, Suite 313, Natick, Mass., 01760. For additional information, call 508-653-3081 or visit www.natickvna.org.
About The Natick Visiting Nurse Association: The Natick VNA, which serves more than 20 towns in MetroWest, is the area’s premier free-standing, not-for-profit home health care agency. The Natick VNA helps patients of all ages live with the fullest degree of independence in their own homes, while benefiting from the agency’s state-of-the-art home telemonitoring technology, ComfortCare palliative care program, cold laser therapy, and other advanced services.