Former fashion and textile teacher Gay Appleby has opened a boutique fashion sewing cafe at 281 Auburn Street in Newton. The fabric shop and sewing cafe offer high quality fashion fabrics, silks, cottons, linens, wools, and notions, as well as sewing instruction and guidance and opportunities for fashion networking. The grand opening will take place on Sunday, September 12th from 2:00 until 6:00 pm. For more information, visit www.tsrfinefabrics.com.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on