Kick off the fall season at the Spirit & Bounty Celebration at the Gardens of Elm Bank in Wellesley. This festive event will support the Massachusetts Horticultural Society’s Garden to Table program in providing organic produce to families in need.
Guests will enjoy:
• Delicious samplings from Juniper Restaurant, Sweet Basil, Boston Harbor Hotel, Pepper’s Fine Catering, Doves & Figs, Victoria Gourmet, Bocado Tapas & Wine Bar, Not Your Average Joe’s, and Kitchen Confidant Lisa Caldwell
• Locally craft brews from Bully Boy Distillers and Battle Road Brewing Company
• Cold pressed juices from Craft Ripe
• Decadent sweets from Chocolate Therapy
• Seasonal produce prepared by local chefs
• Music from LiveWire
Guests can tour the exquisite Gardens at Elm Bank, including one of the area’s only Italianate gardens. In addition, Boston Harbor Hotel’s Chef Daniel Bruce will lead a mushroom walk and sign his cookbook, Simply New England.
The festivities begin at 4:00pm on Sunday, September 14, 2014. Order your tickets online today. Tickets are $40 for Massachusetts Horticultural Society members; $45 for non-members. For more information, please contact Lisa Kamer at 617-933-4943 or email@example.com.
About the Garden to Table program
The Massachusetts Horticultural Society Garden to Table program provides fresh, organic produce to families in need, offers hands-on classes for people looking to grow and cook their own food, and promotes sustainable gardening methods.
About the Massachusetts Horticultural Society
Founded in 1829, the Massachusetts Horticultural Society is dedicated to encouraging the science and practice of horticulture and developing the public’s enjoyment, appreciation, and understanding of plants and the environment.