On Thursday, March 4 from 6 – 8 pm Sara Campbell hosts an evening of shopping to benefit Think:Kids. Think:Kids is a program in the Department of Psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital that trains adults in a revolutionary new way of helping kids with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges. 10% of sales during this event will go to Think:Kids.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on