On Thursday, December 2nd from 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm, various merchants along Church Street in Wellesley will be open for shopping and holiday cheer. Ten percent of the night’s proceeds from the participating merchants will benefit Wellesley A Better Chance (www.wellesleyabc.org). Participating merchants include: J. McLaughlin, Crossing Main, Page Waterman Gallery, Moxie, Lyn Evans for Potpourri, and The Clift Collection.
Search Our Blog
- WellesleyWeston Magazine Celebrates Our 50th Issue! on
- Laurie Gorelick to Participate in Designer Show House on
- Wellesley Dental Group’s 9th Annual Community Candy Drive on
- Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Wins 2015 Mercedes-Benz Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award on
- Princess Corsini Lecture at Elm Bank on