All Design Wellesley events will support the mission of the Wellesley Kitchen and Home Tour: giving back to the community. Each year the Wellesley Kitchen and Home Tour raises money for scholarships for local students and grants for area non-profits. Last year was the most successful Wellesley Kitchen and Home Tour in the event’s history, with more than $56,000 raised. The Wellesley Kitchen and Home Tour is produced by the Wellesley Hills Junior Women’s Club (WHJWC).
The WHJWC would like to thank this year’s corporate sponsors, which underwrite its fundraising efforts. They include Barber Real Estate Group of William Raveis Real Estate, Brendon Properties, Eye Care & Laser Surgery (LASIK) – Marc Leibole M.D., Needham Bank and Roche Bros.
The WHJWC also would like to thank the sponsors of the 2018 Wellesley Kitchen and Home Tour including Cutting Edge Homes Architects + Builders, Hartney Greymont, J. Derenzo Properties, RiverStone Custom Builders, Sleeping Dog Properties and Yale Appliance + Lighting. This year additional partners include hospitality sponsors Carpenter & MacNeille Architects and Builders, Coda Managed Homes and Patrick Ahearn Architect, LLC; media partner New England Home and pineapple sponsors audioDave, Homesense and Oomph Home Furnishings and More.
This year’s Design Wellesley events include:
- April 10: Patrick Ahearn, the renowned, award-winning architect, will sign copies of his new book, Timeless, at a private VIP reception
- April 27-29: Wellesley Square Merchants Association will host a “Design Wellesley” shopping event, featuring participating retailers Clever Hand Gallery, Comina, Florijn Home, European Manor, Isabel Harvey, London Harness, Page Waterman Fine Framing and Wellesley Books
- April 28: Sip and Shop from 3-5pm at the Curating LIfestyle event with Wellesley artist Carolyn Mackin at the Wellesley location of Marcus
- May 3-4: Fine art consultant Libby Silvia of ArtStyle will host an open house
- May 5: The Wellesley Kitchen and Home Tour will be held from 11am-3pm
A full description of the events, including how to purchase tickets and/or rsvp, can be found at www.whjwc.org.
The 2018 Wellesley Kitchen and Home Tour will showcase six gorgeous homes where guests will be invited to visit the entire first floor and outside spaces, while enjoying gourmet bites and shopping at pop-up boutiques featured at each home. Architects, interior designers, and/or contractors will also be on hand to answer questions specific to the home. Tickets will be available at local Design Wellesley events, at Roche Bros. and at www.whjwc.org beginning on April 9.